Learn Spanish this Summer in our Jardín! Jardín de Mariposas School is offering weekly camps in Spanish throughout the Summer in our gorgeous campus in Los Altos Hills. Our campus offers a vegetable garden, science lab, open space and playground and each week our activities provide new experiences and fun for your child!
Daily Schedule 8:30am-1:00pm
Tuition:$400 per week, includes a snack & field trip fees
Extra hour option: 2pm dismissal, $500 per week
Summer 2019: We will have summer camps for age 2.5 (by June 1) through 6. Camps will run the week of June 17 – August 5th, from 8:30am-1:00pm.
Tuition: $400 includes a snack & field trip fees.
- June 17: Diversión sobre ruedas – Come explore the magic of wheels in Spanish as we build vehicles and trains with wheels and axles and explore how they move. The last day of camp we will meet in Juana Briones park with our bikes and trikes to have fun on our own wheels.
- June 24: Pequeños Cocineros – Our littlest chefs will prepare some delicious meals with the help of some of our friends from local eateries all in Spanish. This camp is a week intensive of our after school class!
- July 8: Dinosaurios – Discover the age of the dinosaur through to prehistoric men in Spanish. Children will test dinosaur extinction theories by building and exploding a volcano and playing with meteors. They will also make paints from rocks to paint on their cave walls.
- July 15: El Espacio – 3, 2, 1 blast off! In this camp children will build a space station and play the role of astronaut as they let their imagination soar in Spanish! Children will also explore the lunar craters in the science lab.
- July 22: Mar y Agua – Discover the wonder of the ocean from the thrill of sharks to the long tentacles jellyfish in Spanish We will explore the magic of water with water ramps, tubes and color mixing stations for children to explore. This camp is sure to be a wet one!
- July 29: Arte en Español – Come discover the amazing world of art. We will go beyond the crayons and markers to explore the many mediums and techniques of the art world. From painting with pendulums to creating colored salt sands this session is full of hands-on fun!
- Aug. 5: Ciencia en español – Explore the magic of science in our own JDM science lab in Spanish. Each day will provide hands on experiments in physics, chemistry and the life sciences.